To be a Tourist in NYC...1st Time for Everything

I made a commitment to myself that this summer, I would do things that I've always wanted to do. I've been trying different restaurants in the DMV (2 a month), I finally drove on the rap located on New York Ave (leading to the BET headquarters)...not impressed and spent a weekend in NYC as a tourist. I've been to New York many time but always spent time shopping and not enjoying what the city had to offer.

As always, I traveled with a few of my girls - Nyree and Tress. We stayed at the Millenium Hotel in Times Square. Our room had an amazing view but we only stayed in when it was time to take a nap or go to bed. We were able to dine at some great restaurants and run into a few celebrities. I would highly recommend heading to Bryant Park and have brunch at Bryant Park Grill. The service was great, the food was delicious and the ambiance was perfection! Wherever there is a W hotel, check it out. I've notice each in every city has a unique feel (minus DC...not that impressed). The lounge at the W inTimes Square was filled with a hip, happening crowd ready to profile.

                              


Overall, my time in New York as a tourist was fabulous. I'm ready to head back and party like a New Yorker.

Shout out to our crazy ass Bolt Bus driver who was hopping curbs and jumping over cars heading to NYC...


                                                                                       

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meme's Disciples